N-7 Nutshell Wet

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
BradF
New Poster
New Poster

N-7 Nutshell Wet

Post by BradF »

Finally after much stalling and procrastinating i got it wet even though i havent painting the contrasting colour on the rub rails and i spaced the oars too close together.
It aint much to look at but it rows like a dream ( even with the oars incorrectly spaced ) and it didn't even look like sinking with 2 grown men on board ( until we both got at the stern )and best of all the flotation foam works much better than i could have expected ( capsizing was no piece of cake i can tell you ).
I just wanted to thank everyone including Big J and shine and ryan and everyone who posts on this message board and most of all my wife.

Mike Adams
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Mike Adams »

Brad,
Congratulations - what a sweet little boat! It would make a great tender for boats in the TW28 range.
Well done.

Mike
FL14 "Lake Dreamer" built.

ks8
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *
Location: Now a much longer sail to Tampa Florida! Back to NC, Youngsville FM05tw

Post by ks8 »

Great job! It sure looks like its floatin' pretty there. Be sure to post another picture when the contrasting rubrails are painted. Enjoy your boat! :)

ks