FL14 Transom

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

FL14 Transom

Post by ross61 »

Some of you have asked about the transom height on the FL14. I cut mine down because my motor has a very short shaft.

I also have an unusual trailer set up. The trailer I aquired was a boat trailer which had been converted to a utility trailer. Since my boat has a flat bottom, I wanted to keep both aspects. The bunks are side to side and held on by wingnuts. Then I manufactured a roller on the rear of the trailer with scrap pieces I had laying around. This is as of yet untried - so let me know if you think it will work - or not.

Don't know if these images will show up - if not, you can see them here:

http://gallery.bateau2.comdisplayimage. ... at=1&pos=0

Hoping for Mothers Day launch - Ross
Last edited by ross61 on Fri May 07, 2004 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 »

hmmm

Someone's gonna have to tell me how to put pics in a post - LOL

Ross

despotic931
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by despotic931 »

alright, right click on the picture you want to post. go to properties and were it says "address (URL)" that is what you want to put inbetween the Image tags it would look something like this

with out the spaces of course, hope that helps :wink:
-Justin

jasonmcintosh
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by jasonmcintosh »

You had a space between the Image as well.

The site shrinks the files you uplaod. If you get rid of the "normal_" infront of the filename, you'll get the acutal image that was uplaoded to be displayed.

Ahhhh, that's better. I like your motor. It's got character. BTW, you misspelled "ARK"... :)
Last edited by jasonmcintosh on Fri May 07, 2004 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

despotic931
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by despotic931 »

despotic931 wrote:with out the spaces of course
yea they were there on purpose, Jason you been working on those guidlines so much now your eyes are getting lazy! BTW the guidlines are looking really good, you working your butt off for some brownie points from Jacgues? or just some free goop? :lol: :wink:
-Justin

jasonmcintosh
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by jasonmcintosh »

despotic931 wrote:
despotic931 wrote:with out the spaces of course
yea they were there on purpose, Jason you been working on those guidlines so much now your eyes are getting lazy! BTW the guidlines are looking really good, you working your butt off for some brownie points from Jacgues? or just some free goop? :lol: :wink:
DOH! Sorry. "Read all instructions before doing the test..." always got me.

I'm just enjoying writing the stuff up that I've picked up since I started building my boat.
If Jacques would give me a free set of C17 plans, that would be a nice thank you... :) :) :)

ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 »

OK - Thanks guys,

I would go back and put them in, but I don't seem to have the edit option.

Ross

jasonmcintosh
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by jasonmcintosh »

ross61 wrote:I would go back and put them in, but I don't seem to have the edit option.
Thanks to the LARGE image of your boat that I put up, the "edit" button may be far off to the right of the page. You may need to scroll over there.

ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 »

yeah - it's there but I didn't have it because I'm at work, and I have to log in every time I go back to the site - forgot. Looks like I got it now and I fixed all the pics

AARK = Ann, Anthony, Ross, Kyle. Wife named the boat.

Ross