Oh well can't win them all. And higher the speed is mo better for you Over 30 in that small of a boat has to feel like you are flying.
Search found 7490 matches
- Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:30 pm
- Forum: Builders' Tips, Tools, and Tricks of the trade
- Topic: Trawler 28 question (tw28). How to get from build to trailer
- Replies: 4
- Views: 96
Building a boat that big is going to take some time. Most likely longer than you plan on so the chances are at some point you are going to want to move it but maybe not just depends on your situation. You will need a large trailer and they are not cheap. You might be better off just hiring it moved....
- Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:15 pm
- Forum: Questions before purchasing the plans and announcements..
- Topic: Otter 16 or Swift Canoe 16????
- Replies: 3
- Views: 127
Good move on the plywood. The little extra cost for good wood is well worth it.
- Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 pm
- Forum: Builder's Power Boats
- Topic: ST21 'Skinnydip' build, and boating adventures, Noosa, Australia
- Replies: 6604
- Views: 614348
I think part of the reason this thread is 660 pages is your wonderful way with words. I love how you explain your reasoning for the way you do things. In all fairness where you live and your wonderful boats might have just a little to do with it also.
- Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:03 am
- Forum: Cracker Larry's Corner: Boat Repair and Rebuild Support
- Topic: 28 Bertram Restoration Boat 2
- Replies: 244
- Views: 36818
You are sure doing some nice work there. I am sure it takes a lot of time but man it is pretty
- Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:21 pm
- Forum: Resins, Fiberglass and Paint
- Topic: Question regarding how to properly finish a hull
- Replies: 15
- Views: 393
Seems I got a few comments on the porch paint. I'm using some on mine, but not for exterior surfaces. Inside of compartments and other places that should not get exposed to sun or much abrasion. Regardless of the paint I think it's a good idea to store a boat under cover and out of the sun. So I ta...