A British FS17

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: A British FS17

Post by Fuzz »

steve292 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:28 pm
Fuzz wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:44 pm Funny how small the world can be. I have a daughter in a PHD program at Bristol. If she does her part I am guessing I will have to make a trip there in a year or so if this covid crap allows.
Be a bit more crowded than Alaska. :D
Not sure how much worse it can be. I went to town today and had to wait on two cars before I could pull out onto the road :x

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Fuzz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:21 pm
steve292 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:28 pm
Fuzz wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:44 pm Funny how small the world can be. I have a daughter in a PHD program at Bristol. If she does her part I am guessing I will have to make a trip there in a year or so if this covid crap allows.
Be a bit more crowded than Alaska. :D
That’s what you get for going into town at rush hour.
Not sure how much worse it can be. I went to town today and had to wait on two cars before I could pull out onto the road :x
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

steve292 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:57 pm
TomW1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:45 pm Steve glad all is well and understand about things getting in the way.

Regards, Tom
Thanks Tom. Are you and yours OK?
Well as can be as we both hit our 70's. :lol: Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978