PH18 w/tunnel

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
AtTheBrink
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: PH18 w/tunnel

Post by AtTheBrink »

It is still a race Don! We are both doing the same thing! You might beat me yet if my poling platform doesn't get finished. I am still looking for pictures of yours :?: :doh: :)
Mike

"Come, follow me and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4:19

tech_support
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by tech_support »

sounds like your pretty close to going fishing :)

MarkOrge
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by MarkOrge »

SWEET !

Someday mine will be shiny.... :wink:
My Son calls me "The Fish Whisperer" I love it !

Uncle D
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Uncle D »

Getting closer. More hatch covers installed. A couple more to do. Then a bead of silicon. Once I fit the trailer it's ready to register. There is so much stuff still all over the boat from rigging that I'm not ready for pics just yet but I'll post some soon. Working for the POC deadline. D.

Uncle D
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Uncle D »

The hull is finished. I will Change to the Powerhead I originally wanted use. While sand blasting for paint, I had a bolt hole for the starter that for some reason is open into the crankcase. Not taking a chance I'll take it apart. Once on and running Then I can fit a prop. I get 32 at about 5000 or so. I don't think my tunnel is effective right now. The boat sits nice in the water but running, I can't get the bow up. The faster I run the more the bow wants to plow. Minor stuff. Mad Dog had a couple pics from the Meet at POC.