OD 18 Picture FINALLY!!!

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Evildwarf

Post by Evildwarf »

ddbiiz wrote:Evild,
No spray, rolled and tipped!! It's S-3 on bottom and West Marine one part on the black. Your work is why I chose to build and I thank you, it has been quite an experience! :wink: I glassed in the sole today trying to make an april splash!! 8)

OD18
Don
Hope to to it that soon?Evild

ddbiiz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ddbiiz »

Evild,
I'm picking up the motor on april 4 in Lantana, Fl. visiting mother-in-law the same weekend. Have slow work week this week and plan on a building BLITZ!!! 8)
OD18
Don

Evildwarf

Post by Evildwarf »

Have been on a blitz this weekend myself.But the engine combination I'm not sure of.Let you know!Got the boat raedy for installation,have pics will post later!Evild

Hoot
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Hoot »

Great job...

I just hope I can do as good a job...

Post more when you can..

Hoot

ddbiiz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ddbiiz »

Hoot,
Thanks for the compliment but like everyone doing this knows pictures hide ALOT of inperfections. :oops: Framed in the motor well,live well, and fish box today. MAN I can see the light at the end!! 8)

OD18
Don

cottontop
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

ddbiitz"s OD18

Post by cottontop »

Hey man what a beautiful job. Are you having to work outside? About how much time to get to this point? What a fine looking paint job. I'm going to get sides and chines cut out this weekend. Maybe the stand too. Have a gret weekend. John :P

ddbiiz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ddbiiz »

cottontop,
It was only outside to flip. I started the 2nd week of october, worked mostly on weekends. I had some weekends to cold to work maybe 4 tops and the holidays. It's been great all of our friends call me Noah and that's too cool 8)

OD18
Don

ks8
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *
Location: Now a much longer sail to Tampa Florida! Back to NC, Youngsville FM05tw

Post by ks8 »

Noah?

Yea, I get that too... but then I remind them that next time, I hear, its not a flood, but fire. Maybe we should build with inflammable materials???

They kid me on rainy days, of course.

How about we see who can post the first picture of themselves in their boat, on the water, with a rainbow in the background. No Photoshop twiddling allowed. A pot-o-gold pictured at the end of the rainbow will be suspicious, as will Dorothy clicking her red shoe heels.

What prize for the first?

I managed one rainbow picture 20 years ago, but never one with a boat in it!

Always bring a camera!

You think someone can manage such a picture by this september? If you are a Noah, you must have a good line open to the Weatherman???

sincerely,
ks