Penny HMD19

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.

topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Harmony HMD19

Post by topwater »

Looking good Marc , so close now .
Novi 23 finally launched !

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Very well done Marc!!! You should be really happy with yourself!! Jeff

peter-curacao

Post by peter-curacao »

O wow 8O she is beautiful , well done sir ImageI like the cabin door with the round port hole, gives it a very industrial look but in a very good way.

Doug N
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doug N »

That is gorgeous. Very well done. You've really put a lot of thought into your boat. That is a great colour scheme with the non-skid. That door is really neat. Really fits the boat. Wow. Lots of good ideas to make the boat useful and practical. I like the handholds at the back of the cabin and sides. I've been looking at mine to see where I could put some, as something is sure needed when getting on and off the boat from the side. Your locations look good. Wow again. So many details that really make a difference. That is quite a boat you've built sir.
Everything you do after the painting is fun. Quite enjoyed the final outfitting on mine. Next year you'll be out enjoying the boat and all of the previous work will be worth it.
Doug

gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by gonandkarl »

Queen of the prom no doubt, I really love your perfect boat and that is why I look at the pictures over and over.
All pictures of Micro Petrel AD14 and FS13 :

http://gallery.bateau2.com/index.php?cat=87433

glossieblack
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by glossieblack »

Marc, your end of season post a year ago was for me the most impressive of 2016. Well for me you've just done it again in 2017. Love your no-nonsense design detailing and execution. 8)
Currently building Jacques Mertens ST21 "Skinnydip". Boating adventures: Splash testing and using 'Skinnydip, as a basis of further building refinement; Adams 44’ sailing sloop "Great Sandy" (cruising and maintaining); Iain Oughtred Feather Pram "Mini Dip" (building); Jacques Mertens R13 "Wood Duck" (built and due for maintenance).

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Marc all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has grown from a babe to a queen. :D :D

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

justin_dwyer
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by justin_dwyer »

Marc, a bit late to the party here, but Harmony looks FANTASTIC!! Great job mate, bet next year will be an exciting time. You've really done a great job. 😄

blueflood

Post by blueflood »

Hey guys, thank you. Appreciated but it is just one boat of many on this site. Hey, I will keep on surfing with the builds - I have 6 months to burn :roll: :lol: Would I do this again ? Yes but I'd add another year and with a larger & proper workspace.

Have a great autumn for those in my hemisphere and a great summer for those below :D I will keep in touch.

Marc