Landon's 1/10th Scale FS19 Model

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Landon's 1/10th Scale FS19 Model

Post by Jeff »

Narfi, that is a huge amount of snow!!! Jeff

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

If constructed correctly that is a great way of dealing with the whole getting on/off the boat deal. I think no big deal using aluminium but might take a little pre planning when using plywood.
Looks like we both have about the same amount of snow. Was it snow blowing off the mountain today or was she doing a little steaming?

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by narfi »

Snowed quite a bit a few days ago but is cold and drifted today. I work for the electric company on the side here so last day of the month I drive my Honda 4wheeler around reading all the meters. I didn't get stick but got close a few times and hiked in some driveways that looked iffy.

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Mountain must be restless. We just had a 5.6 shaker. Can you see Redoubt from where you are?

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by narfi »

Fuzz wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:25 pm Mountain must be restless. We just had a 5.6 shaker. Can you see Redoubt from where you are?
I can't. But I felt it too.. thought someone had drove the fuel truck into the side of the hanger or something. But wife texted me emediatly which ruled out that theory.