Greg's GT23 Blog

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
OzzyC
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by OzzyC »

Sounds like you're REALLY into building boats. Maybe you should do it for profit.

Greg told me what kind of trailer he got, but I had a couple of beers in me and can't remember. :oops:

I told him that I want to get back to the boat... we need to get some fiberglass and epoxy all over his new garage in order to break it in :D But before we do boat work, we need to put up shelves in the garage. It never ends :roll:

Daddy
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Daddy »

Great to hear you are still alive, is there a spring launch in your future? Spring 1009 that is :)
Daddy

OzzyC
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by OzzyC »

Somehow I doubt a spring launch will happen. Maybe you can come to our neck of the woods and show us how it's done. :D

Daddy

Post by Daddy »

I guess the only way to finish it is to finish it. My shop is right next to my house so it is easy to fit in a bit here and there every day, plus of course I set my own hours since I am self employed. Wish I could give you a hand. Have a great holiday
Daddy

OzzyC
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by OzzyC »

We will definitely need to work on it. We've tried to get the boat to build itself, but it's been very consistent in it's stubborn refusal to do so.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Voodoo Day, etc, Daddy.