FL14 paint

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Grant
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Grant »

Al,

Thanks for the comments. :D I can't wait till splash day! I'm sure that you're right; after a few outings the webbing will blend in with all of the other "common" boating stains that are routinely encountered. We are planning on adding some rod holders in the near future. We just wanted to take it out and fish out of it a few times to see where they would be best situated. We have been talking of possibly doing some night fishing..........so maybe Lon had it right after all--those aren't rod holders, just lantern holders!

I've been doing a lot of looking at the plans, and my next project will probably be either the OD 16 or the PH16, with me leaning toward the Phantom!

Grant

ausie
Active Poster
Active Poster

FL14

Post by ausie »

Mate,

Check with Lon....he sent me some pics of a green light he uses at night to attract bait fish which,in turn, attracts bigger fish....not something we normally do here at night in Aus, but has me intrigued, & so I am going to try it ....we do use powerful white lights to attract squid at night, but the green ones are new....maybe attract Irish squid?!...silly joke with a name like Burke,faith & begorrah!

Happy fishing.

Al Burke