Another FL14 Launch -Pics

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 »

Nope - Just Porch and Deck Latex, inside and out. Thanks again Dave for the Panga stuff. I sent you a PM at amateurboatbuilding.

Ross

odras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by odras »

Very, very nice, I like the bright also. Everytime I see one of you guys splash a boat I get motivated

Now all I have to do is get the job, the wife, the kids and the (&^&^^ lawn to allow me to act on my motivation :lol:

Really nice work, you should be proud.

Bill

P.S. your son has great taste in hoop teams
Take your kid fishing!

MadRus
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by MadRus »

Ross,

Excellent job! Another wicked nice FL14. I like the lines of that model, and it looks great in rich colors. Enjoy your summer.

-Dave

st
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by st »

Ross,

Good going. I'm glad for you. You’re a patient man, being able to wait so long after build to get it in the water, but I’ll bet it was worth the wait.

It looks great and the water way looks just right for the FL. You made a good choice.

Scott

ks8
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *
Location: Now a much longer sail to Tampa Florida! Back to NC, Youngsville FM05tw

Post by ks8 »

Great Job!

And look... there's people in it... and on the water too.... and when that's the case, not only the people are happy, but so is the boat. She's doing what her new life is purposed for.

Of course some boats are destined for other glorious purposes, such as Jacques PK78 which now serves as a planter.... :lol:

But this, ah, thanks for the pictures of a boat on the water with happy people in it. It should inspire another 8 hours of sanding out of me!

Nice touch with the brightwork.

sincerely,
ks