Eric's C21

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Eric's C21

Post by Eric1 »

Jeff wrote:Good looking group of young ladies Eric!!! I think they are waiting for their boat???? Jeff
They are! I keep telling them I'm doing the best I can. :D

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

cvincent wrote:Your spray rails are looking great. Sanding a large hull like yours will certainly wear a person down. I hope your tool makes the sanding job more efficient. It will be worth the labor in the end when you can cruise around the lake with your daughters in a boat you built.
You got that right! This small detail work is slow but I can't hurry it.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Cracker Larry wrote:Just wondering, how in heck do you keep the boys away :?: :!: Shotgun :?: :help:
Well the truth is I don't try. When a young man shows up, I'm cleaning an AK or something of the sort. Then I take their picture. I explain that a good relationship is all about communication. I tell them that I know what they are capable of, and more importantly, I KNOW what I'm capable of. Then I ask if they feel I have communicated clearly with them. Every one of them has said, "Yes Sir". Never had an issue with any of them. :)

danieloldhouse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by danieloldhouse »

Cracker Larry wrote:Just wondering, how in heck do you keep the boys away :?: :!: Shotgun :?: :help:
Larry looking at some of your posts (may be in the bilge?) I was just wondering if you can bore me some of your toys, I've got a sixteen years old daughter... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cracker Larry
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Cracker Larry »

Sure Daniel, but not too sure that I could ship them to Italy though. Might get both of us put in jail, in the big house 8O :help: Just shipping across state lines here is a bother. Legally any firearm bought in any state other than the one you reside has to first be transferred to a Federally licensed gun dealer in your state. Then he is required to run you through the FBI background checks. It is a PITA for a law abiding citizen, but overall, maybe a good thing. I don't know. I can almost see South Carolina, can hit it with a rifle shot, but if I buy a firearm from across that bridge. it has to go through a licensed Georgia firearm dealer. It really isn't easy for an average person to buy a firearm, but it's very easy for criminals to get them.

Sorry for the hijack Eric.
Completed GF12 X 2, GF16, OD18, FS18, GF5, GF18, CL6
"Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made." -Robert N. Rose

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

NO Hijack at all, just good fun. :)

danieloldhouse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by danieloldhouse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah just good fun! My nephew showed me once a nice t-shirt with the ten rules for daughter's pretenders:
1) find a job
2) be sure I don't like you
3) I'm everywhere
4) hurt her and I'll surely hurt you
5) bring her back home 5 minutes earlier
6) find yourself a lawyer
7) I'll always understand when you'll be lying
8 ) she's my princess not your conquer
9) I don't mind going back to prison
10) everything you'll do her I'll do it to you

Don't know why but point 9 looks the most convincing 8)

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

My best friends daughters new boyfriend showed up one evening to take her out. After the father had spent some time speaking with the young man he put an arm around his shoulder, pulled him close, kissed his cheek, and told him "anything you do with my daughter I will be doing with you" :lol: Must have worked as the young ones are now married and from what I see he is a really good guy. Air Force Academy grad, Raptor pilot.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Love these! I salute Dad's with girls!!

Cracker Larry

Post by Cracker Larry »

I've got a friend and neighbor who had two teenage girls. They aren't anymore, but he actually made 2 tombstones and put one on each side of his front porch. One said "Boy who brought my Daughter home late" . The other said "Boy who hurt my Daughter". He never had much trouble with boys :lol:

I'm really glad I had a boy instead :D
Completed GF12 X 2, GF16, OD18, FS18, GF5, GF18, CL6
"Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made." -Robert N. Rose