OD18 Build

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Bbolton2
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: OD18 Build

Post by Bbolton2 »

It runs and rides very smooth. It takes turns on plane very well. Super stable...I had 4 people including me in it and no problem getting up on plane. I was a little worried about the side console, but it runs really well. I’m glad I stuck with the side console...a ton of room.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

If you get the chance to get an all up weight it would be very interesting to see how it compares to some of ours. Do you think the 60hp is enough? The stability is the thing I like best about mine. Makes it very nice for boating fish :D

GuyP
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by GuyP »

Beautiful craft. I had my 90 Suzuki on back order for 2 months. The 6 year power train warranty was a big selling feature with me. It’s trailered in a garage awaiting a little more rigging before the splash. The two month back order got into a very busy time of year for me. Probably won’t slash until mid December. I’m glad you’re happy with the new Suzuki.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Hey Guy that 90HP will serve you well you will never need full HP often I expect. My 70 does me well and really enjoy it.
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978