XF 20 Build

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Freaknreakn
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: XF 20 Build

Post by Freaknreakn »

Great job! I see fish slime in the near future.

CatfishHunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CatfishHunter »

thanks guys I got the rear deck glassed. all that's left is the floor and then im ready for fairing and primer/paint. Still having issues posting pictures without linking them form another site. I posted in the tech forum but no reply after a week??? I have a ton of pics but always get the error "ERROR
It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."......

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

CatfishHunter, give Reid a call when you have a minute 772.742.8535. You have always been able to post photos so I don't know what has happened!!! Jeff

Jwhitakeriii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jwhitakeriii »

CatfishHunter wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:11 am thanks guys I got the rear deck glassed. all that's left is the floor and then im ready for fairing and primer/paint. Still having issues posting pictures without linking them form another site. I posted in the tech forum but no reply after a week??? I have a ton of pics but always get the error "ERROR
It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."......
Looking good! I've noticed a problem posting pictures from my phone here recently as well. I get a yellow triangle with the exclamation point after it loads and the same please verify that the url you entered is correct message

CatfishHunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CatfishHunter »

thanks again, I'll give Reid a call when i get a chance next week. still cant seem to get them to upload. mean while here's my video playlist form youtube if ya'll haven't checked it out yet...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 76zTmTRbZ0

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Thanks! I like your videos. :D

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Nice CatFishHunter!!!! Jeff

CatfishHunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CatfishHunter »

Thanks for checking out my channel, testing the waters to see if it was my new camera causing my photo upload issue.(which was indeed the issue as my older camera photos upload just fine)

I have everything but the floor done. body work and paint is just around the corner. I ordered a bunch of TotalFair epoxy filler to make the process a little easier.

Some of the pics from before...
Attachments
vlcsnap-2019-10-28-16h17m30s806.png
Last edited by CatfishHunter on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

changeat44
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by changeat44 »

Nice job CatfishHunter, Just watched your channel and must say your videos are very inspiring. More videos are more than welcome!

Daniel

cape man
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by cape man »

Looking good!
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman