topic gone?

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
peter-curacao
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

topic gone?

Post by peter-curacao »

topic gone?

Where are those links located now?
https://bateau2.com/howto/inboard2.php

peter-curacao

Re: topic gone?

Post by peter-curacao »

BUMB

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

I went to point someone to the transom replace tutorial and it is gone? Sure would be nice to have that stuff back.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Are these different than the ones under howto above?

Inboard: https://boatbuildercentral.com/support- ... lation.pdf
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Yep different. There is a tutorial by Shine on replacing a rotten transom. Guy was wanting to know how to do it and I wanted to point him to it. I was hoping it would both help him and maybe sell some product for BBC.
The topic is in Cracker Larry's forum at the top.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Jeff, Crystal will need to locate the content from the old site, export to pdf and create a url redirect or update the forum to link to the new pdf created
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Guys, I think the information you are looking for is now located under the Tab Support & Tutorials. It is the button right next to The Builders Forum entry point. Peter/Fuzz, go to that site and tell me if the information you are looking for is there or not. We reviewed this several times prior to change over from the ol;d site to ensure everything transitioned. Here is a link to the Support & Tutorial area on the website:

Link: https://www.boatbuildercentral.com/tutorials-2/

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Jeff, those are the links I sent yesterday that were wrong. If you notice the links that they are referring to were index in the original site directories. I think they were just missed in the transition from old to new (normal when moving from parsed html to more dynamic content sites since most conversions miss those).

rystal101
New Poster
New Poster

Post by rystal101 »

Hello all,
I see there is some confusion going about with the tutorials and How-to's. Hopefully, this helps. So when we moved to the new website, I copied all of the original files to PDF versions and put them on the new site, https://www.boatbuildercentral.com/tutorials-2/. The links may be broken on old posts as the old links were having issues that triggered me to redoing them to PDF format on the new site. The transom rebuild, https://boatbuildercentral.com/support- ... how-to.pdf, is on page 2 of the new site tutorials. The inboard installation, https://boatbuildercentral.com/support- ... lation.pdf, is on page 1 of the new site tutorials. The link at the top of this page for How-To's should bring you to the new site.
I am sorry for all the confusion, but the old links were having issues, and I am not completely sure what happened. All the code is there, it just isn't working. I am replacing some code in the links to redirect to the new PDF files. Please let me know if there are others that need to be fixed. URLs are helpful so I know where to look.
Thanks for all the patience guys, it is a process getting all this information moved and organized.
-Crystal

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Thanks Crystal!

Sorry to have pointed in the wrong direction!