Jacques Mertens-Goossens

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Raky0311
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Jacques Mertens-Goossens

Post by Raky0311 »

wish you a fast recovery!

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

All, I was able to have a conversation with Jacques minutes ago. He will get on the Forum this afternoon and provide an update directly. He sounded really good but his surgery has been delayed until early next week. I will continue to provide updates during Jacques recovery period until he can return to the Forum. Jeff

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Sorry to hear about his fall. Glad for the good news!

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

Any update on Jacques?

Bogieman
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Bogieman »

Feel better soon Jacques!

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Jeff wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:53 pm All, I was able to have a conversation with Jacques minutes ago. He will get on the Forum this afternoon and provide an update directly. He sounded really good but his surgery has been delayed until early next week. I will continue to provide updates during Jacques recovery period until he can return to the Forum. Jeff
:?: :?: :?: I can't type much, with one arm,
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

All, I spoke with Jacques last Friday. I just don't think he felt up to sending us an update. He will undergo surgery today (Monday) and I will talk with his wife, Susan, later this afternoon. Jacques told me he will not be on the Forum for the initial 10 days or so following surgery. I will update everyone later today. Thank you for the kind wishes, Jeff

piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by piperdown »

Prayers to a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

All, I spoke with Jacques last Friday. I just don't think he felt up to sending us an update. He will undergo surgery today (Monday) and I will talk with his wife, Susan, later this afternoon. Jacques told me he will not be on the Forum for the initial 10 days or so following surgery. I will update everyone later today. Thank you for the kind wishes, Jeff

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

All, I just spoke with Susan. Jacques surgery went really well for him this morning. He is already out of recovery and returned home around lunch today. Susan said he has some really tough days ahead trying to get back to where he will be able to walk. I will update everyone every few days until Jacques is back able to communicate with all of you on the Forum. Jeff