2020 Southeastern Boat Builders Meet

Bateau Builders organize and plan their meetings and get-togethers. This is grass roots at its finest, not sanctioned by E-Boat, Inc
topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: 2020 Southeastern Boat Builders Meet

Post by topwater »

Dam i'll be up in Michigan for 3 months to get out of the heat for the summer and to visit my son .
Hope you all have fun :!:
Novi 23 finally launched !

Joe H
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Joe H »

Richard, that's great you have the whole family going, I'll have to see if I can escape Michigan for a few day's, that's right John, Michigan, sucks that you have to be here for 3 months! :lol: where are you going to be? Maybe we can get out on the boat and do some fishing or take the CC out for a cruise with you and your family.

Still here!

Joe H.
Completed: OD16, P19, FS14, V12 in progress

topwater

Post by topwater »

Hi Joe I will be renting a house in the Royal Oak area when i am not traveling around the state .
Would love to hook up and see your boats . Also can't wait to see the Woodward Ave dream cruise .
Novi 23 finally launched !

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

I am planning to attend. I really want to meet you guys. I'll call later to check on a room.

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid »

Eric1 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 am I am planning to attend. I really want to meet you guys. I'll call later to check on a room.
Glad to see you are going to attend, Eric. Of course you are welcome to book your own cottage but keep in mind we still have a couple of rooms available in cottage #18 if you are interested ($100.00/night). Let me know if you have any questions.
-Reid
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Reid wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:25 am
Eric1 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 am I am planning to attend. I really want to meet you guys. I'll call later to check on a room.
Glad to see you are going to attend, Eric. Of course you are welcome to book your own cottage but keep in mind we still have a couple of rooms available in cottage #18 if you are interested ($100.00/night). Let me know if you have any questions.
-Reid
I'll get with you as soon as I can. #18 will be fine.

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid »

Eric1 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:20 pm
Reid wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:25 am
-Reid
I'll get with you as soon as I can. #18 will be fine.
Sounds good Eric. Give me a call when you are ready.

-Reid
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

peter-curacao

Post by peter-curacao »

I'm Patiently waiting till a next Keys meeting, but for those going, have fun guys! 8) 8)

cape man

Post by cape man »

I just left a message for the venue. We are planning to go if they are open regardless of whether you all come or not. 8)
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid »

Hey everyone,
I just spoke with Jennifer at River Palms Cottages, 772-334-0401. They have been open and are running at full capacity!!! She confirmed our reservations for July 10-12 and said that they still have some cottages/rooms available for that weekend.
If you have not booked a room yet please don't wait, they will not hold the open rooms for long.
Jeff and I are looking forward to seeing everyone!
-Reid
- Steven Wright