AD 14 question for Jacques, unstayed mast

Sail Boats 15' and up. Please include the boat type in your question.
bondo
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: AD 14 question for Jacques, unstayed mast

Post by bondo »

Thanks das boot. It is unfortunate that crossing the border has become such an ordeal. I don't have a passport. I will consider the offer open for the next time I get to B.C. Glad you like the AD. Yours was the first AD I saw. You have a different rig if I recall. Post some pictures of the new paint job.

das boot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by das boot »

Yes the rig I used was slightley diffrent I was lucky my father in law had the mast and rigging he picked up in a surplus store after the 1967 olimpic games it was in pirfect shape so i used that and was able to find a main and 2 jib sales used on the internet for 150$ so that is working just fine. I have plenty of pictures but somehow I can figer out hough to post them on the site. What section of Seattle are you in I get down there a couple of times a year. I will check with customs to see how mutch of a problem it actuley is if I can make it happen without to mutch of a problem I will bring ny boat down with me on one of these trips once we establish phone contact I have a phone system that aloues me free long distance calling in north americia so it cost nothing to chat then i can get your email and send you pictures. The only problem i have found with the boat is that the seets are to hard after a 1o hour day HaHa I need to make some padding on them I have been going to do that for the past years but somehow I only rember it at the end of the day sailing

das boot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by das boot »

send me a email i have a lot of good pictures of my ad16 but i do not know how to post them i can send them to you via email george@mkysecurity.com

D2Maine
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by D2Maine »

nm