Bench top lids

Please see our tutorials and FAQ before posting.
fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Bench top lids

Post by fallguy1000 »

Any advice on the benchtop lids?

I can either glue the lids and glass them and cut the lids back in or I can put a cleat on the edges of the box section and just flop the lids down.

Roseburg marine ply 3/4" is the plan.

I sent a message to Richard, Aripeka Richard, but couldn't load the pic in the private message.
C9BF495F-B91F-40BC-8D40-DF5FE0A48F80.jpeg
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Bench top lids

Post by Jaysen »

There is nothing in the setting that would prevent an image being sent as a PM other than hard coded size limits.
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.27.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.27.48 PM.png (61.7 KiB) Viewed 1232 times
If you have a large size image (which you do) you should upload it to a gallery (coppermine or phpBB gallery) and link using bbcode.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

fallguy1000

Post by fallguy1000 »

Jaysen wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:29 pm There is nothing in the setting that would prevent an image being sent as a PM other than hard coded size limits.

If you have a large size image (which you do) you should upload it to a gallery (coppermine or phpBB gallery) and link using bbcode.
I think the thing said I had a 50MBlimit, but the pic nowhere near that.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Dan_Smullen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Dan_Smullen »

I'm not exactly sure what we're looking at, but if these will be under cushion seat storage, cleats around the opening with a plywood lid, set in place, with a finger hole is what we had on the California built steel seiner I used to work on. They worked well for storing pantry items and beer.

My apologies of this doesn't address what your asking.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

fallguy1000 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:21 pm
Jaysen wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:29 pm There is nothing in the setting that would prevent an image being sent as a PM other than hard coded size limits.

I think the thing said I had a 50MBlimit, but the pic nowhere near that.
I see no limits or quotas. If you see the message again, please grab a screen shot so I can chase it down.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.