To my fellow Pepperheads

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

To my fellow Pepperheads

Post by TomW1 »

I love my hot pepper sauce and found this site several years ago. https://www.hotsauce.com/Hot-Sauces-and ... ce-Brands/ It has sauces from very, very hot Carolina Reaper down to mild Jalapeno. My favorites are Melinda's and Marie Sharp's. Both pretty hot but made with Habanero's adding there fruitiness to the mix. I make my own now having worked off a couple of recipes I found and the ingredients on the labels. It was fun. My weather is perfect for growing Habanero's.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

DAVE LUDICK
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: To my fellow Pepperheads

Post by DAVE LUDICK »

I share your taste for sauces and chutneys, I am in the process of starting a bottling business for chillie sauces and jams. Check out Chillichumps website, he has some interesting recipes and he comes from the same part of the world that I do.
Our chillie's are all grown organically in an aquaponic system, and I must say the trial batches of sauces are pretty good.
Good luck with your sauce, it certainly adds flavor to most foods.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: To my fellow Pepperheads

Post by TomW1 »

DAVE LUDICK wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:58 am I share your taste for sauces and chutneys, I am in the process of starting a bottling business for chillie sauces and jams. Check out Chillichumps website, he has some interesting recipes and he comes from the same part of the world that I do.
Our chillie's are all grown organically in an aquaponic system, and I must say the trial batches of sauces are pretty good.
Good luck with your sauce, it certainly adds flavor to most foods.
Dave good luck on your endeavor. I wish you the best and hope you are successful.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978