Dremmel multitool sanding pad

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
peter-curacao
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Dremmel multitool sanding pad

Post by peter-curacao »

Fuzz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:00 am Sorry Peter I should have posted this picture when I first said something about spray glue. If you ever need more this stuff should be way cheaper than what you paid for the other glue.
No problem Fuzz, I had both cans in my hands, strangely enough the one you show was about 5 US$ more expensive, also with the other one saying heat resistant it was a quick decision for me

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Dang Peter you should move to Alaska. The cost of living sounds like it is much less here. Everything you buy there seems way over priced :cry:

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

It's all relative Fuzz. When do you think he last has to get towed out of a snow bank? or wait for a thaw to go into town? Or have to start a fire to avoid freezing to death? Or had by buy a ticket/pay a cover charge to see scantily clad members of the opposite sex?

That perspective may make things seem a little different... May.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

peter-curacao

Post by peter-curacao »

Fuzz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm Dang Peter you should move to Alaska. The cost of living sounds like it is much less here. Everything you buy there seems way over priced :cry:
It is cause almost everything has to be imported, meaning import taxes in which to certain height is understandable, but as I wrote in another topic they also tax the freight costs with import duties and sales tax, which I think is ridiculous 8O
Jayson we won't freeze to dead but we have to burn a lot of power if we don't wanna melt :P this is what we pay for a KWH electricity and a m3 water, 1.8 NAF = 1 US$

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

peter-curacao wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:36 pm Jayson we won't freeze to dead but we have to burn a lot of power if we don't wanna melt :P this is what we pay for a KWH electricity and a m3 water, 1.8 NAF = 1 US$
Your full tariff costs (assuming there are NO other fees tacked on when the bill shows up) are right about the same KWH rate I'm paying. I suspect there are fees not mentioned that would alter that. I'd also assume that much of the fee is covering import of fossil fuels to generate power. To which I stand up and yell "SAILBOAT AND THE OCEAN!!!"

It will likely result in the ending of me, but that is my current refrain for just about everything. SWMBO is going to off me before too long if I'm not careful...
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

peter-curacao

Post by peter-curacao »

Jaysen wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 pm
Your full tariff costs (assuming there are NO other fees tacked on when the bill shows up) are right about the same KWH rate I'm paying.
You're sure? Tariff I'm in and pay is US$ is 0.3440 US$ per KWH and 7.99 US$ per m3 water (35 cubic feet? I think)
This is what I pulled of the net for SC, 0.1177 US$ per KWH against our 0,3440 Per KWH, could not find SC water rates

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

I'm looking into my last bill now. Our house is all electric so it's simple math... and what do you know! It's gone down! I'm looking at $0.21/kWh all in. Comparing to last year I'm under the "excess use" limit which is what made your numbers seem closer to me.

So... here I paid $us53.35 for 252.8kWh. If I was there with you it would be $us86.97
There you have 12hrs of daylight. I'm sitting on 10hrs right now and Fuzz... he get a few minutes. I might be willing to make that trade :)

peter-curacao

Post by peter-curacao »

Lets make it easier my November Water/Electra bill was NAF 814.60 That's equivalent to US$ 455,41, household of 2 normal use, 1 18000 BTU inverter airco only at night, inverter fridge,all led lights, pool is filled with deepwell water,

Larry B
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Larry B »

What the hell, thought I'd pipe in here just to let ya'll know how we do in AZ.

Looking at my electric bills, All in, everything I'm paying between .16 and .17 depending on how much I use in off peak time.
Water is the same every month no matter how much I use, $30.00 but that puts about $10.00 a month into a escrow account.
I'm on a shared well.

I like to see what others are paying in other states and countrys, it's very interesting :D
Completed: FL14, OD18

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Well I guess I will make you feel a little better Peter. My electric runs around $250 a month year around average. But then there is the heat bill. I live in the woods so no gas and use diesel. Runs around $650 year around average. This time of the year more like $1000 :cry: Cuts into the boat building fund :help: