Little chilly today

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Little chilly today

Post by piperdown »

Snapped a pic of my indoor/outdoor thermometer about 30 mins ago.....

Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

Bogieman
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Little chilly today

Post by Bogieman »

Yup! That's chilly alright. Cooling off down here too, but it feels good.

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by narfi »

piperdown wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:45 pm Snapped a pic of my indoor/outdoor thermometer about 30 mins ago.....

I would happily take 15-20 degrees cooler on the out to have 15-20 degrees warmer on the in :P

OrangeQuest
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by OrangeQuest »

I am glad I live in a state that chilly is a food and you guys spell it funny! :lol:
"that it isn't just an ordinary sort of boat. Sometimes it's a Boat, and sometimes it's more of an Accident. It all depends." "Depends on what?" "On whether I'm on the top of it or underneath it."
A. A. Milne

fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by fallguy1000 »

Woke up to have 10F here.

Up to 21 now. Heat wave.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Guys, hit 84 today on the Florida Treasure Coast!! Jeff

cape man

Post by cape man »

Sweating in my tree stand...
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by piperdown »

Jeff wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 pm Guys, hit 84 today on the Florida Treasure Coast!! Jeff
Well, in one more week, for the entire week of Thanksgiving, the family will be enjoying some of that Florida weather. A couple days in Orlando at Universal and then a few days at Cocoa Beach :D
If the fam wasn't with me I'd swing down to your shop. It'll have to wait until early next year, maybe Feb, before I'm down that way for work at our Palm Bay facility.
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Eric, look forward to meeting you when you can get here!! We fully understand about the family requirements, went through that many years back!! Just have fun up there in Orlando with the crew!! Jeff

Cape Man, my brother in law stopped deer hunting this year due to the heat in GA. This was the first weekend he has been in a stand in a few weeks!! Good luck!! Jeff

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

I would not know what to do if I could not skin and hang my kill on the spot.
Sort of like going fishing with AA. He started packing ice to the boat and about 200 pounds later we stopped. All the time I am thinking what in the hell do we need this much ice for :doh: Finally dawned on me the water temp was maybe just a little above 40f.

By the way it is mid 20's, snowing and the wind is blowing 30 or so today. Oh, sunrise at 0853 and sunset at 1643 so the day is getting a little short.