GT 23

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

GT 23

Post by BB Sig »

GT23 for sale. $500.

Due to medical condition I will not be able to work on. :( No use in holding onto anymore. I have been struggling with this decision for a while. Wife finally agreed to it going away.

Will meet up to 200 miles from 32317.

GT 23 build thread

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GT 23

Post by Jeff »

Barry, I am so sad to hear this news!!! Please take good care of yourself!!! I am sure she will sell quickly!!!
Jeff

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

This really sucks being as it is health driven. Hope the health problem sorts its self out for you.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Barry sorry to hear this, have not been out on my boat in a year. Had total hip replacement 3/20 and total shoulder replacement 11/20. I am sort of a bionic man these days with all the metal parts in me.

You take care of yourself. Your health is the most important thing in your life.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Thanks Jeff, Fuzz and Tom. Unfortunately my condition is only getting worse. :| The good news is that this was the best thing to have compared to what they were originally thinking (cancer, MS). :D

I'm looking for ways I can use my issue to help others. Already been able to give advice to another person and offered to talk to other Veterans at work if they need/want to talk with someone young with my issue.

Making lemonade out of lemons! Our friend Eric has been a good example of this. I'm hoping to follow his lead. :wink:

VT_Jeff
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by VT_Jeff »

Royally Sucks Barry. Very good on ya to put it in perspective and see whatever positives may be in the mix. Best of luck with all of it!

Jeff
There are only two seasons in Vermont: boating season, and boat-building season.

Completed Paul Butler 14' Clark Fork Drifter
Completed Jacques Mertens FS14LS + 10%, Build Thread
Started Iain Oughtred Tammie Norrie

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Barry, Glad you taking this so well. Take good care of yourself!!! Jeff

Jlmwanderer
New Poster
New Poster

Post by Jlmwanderer »

Hello, Have been lurking for awhile on this forum, been very interested in GT23. Have read your posts would like to know what all is included, Please let me know best way to talk with you. Thanks

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Jlmwanderer wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:12 pm Hello, Have been lurking for awhile on this forum, been very interested in GT23. Have read your posts would like to know what all is included, Please let me know best way to talk with you. Thanks
PM sent.

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

An agreement has been reached. She will be in capable hands.