Is this JM's design for the 28' trawler?

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Is this JM's design for the 28' trawler?

Post by piperdown »

This popped up on youtube, probably since I watch a lot of boat vids.

Is this JM's 28' trawler? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V4DNkcVHj0
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

pee wee
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Is this JM's design for the 28' trawler?

Post by pee wee »

Down in the comments: Jacques Mertens 1 year ago "Nice. That is my design, the TW28, plans sold at BoatBuilderCentral.com"
Hank

piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by piperdown »

pee wee wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am Down in the comments: Jacques Mertens 1 year ago "Nice. That is my design, the TW28, plans sold at BoatBuilderCentral.com"
Ah, I didn't go down into the comments section (typically don't at all).
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain

jonnymac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jonnymac »

I watched the video and I’m not sure they followed the correct structural interior stuff for this design. It doesn’t look like the interior frames are attached back to the hull in the way I’ve see posted here. I hope nothing bad happens.

the video poster just nabbed someone’s facebook video so they have nothing to do with the boat builders.