CLOSED -- Emergency Coppermine Maintenance Oct 20, 8p ET

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

CLOSED -- Emergency Coppermine Maintenance Oct 20, 8p ET

Post by Jaysen »

My apologies for the late notice, but I have a limited window for some very important maintenance on the Coppermine gallery (gallery.bateau2.com). This maintenance is to secure the site. No images or data will be changed. You will be unable to login to the gallery while maintenance is underway.

This work is to support the BBC upgrades to the forums, gallery and website core systems and software.

I will update this thread when the maintenance is complete.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Emergency Coppermine Maintenance Oct 20, 8p ET

Post by Jaysen »

Getting started... please be patient with any upload issues until I close this maintenance.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

I actually found the core problem I'm taking a DB backup and will work to resolve the issue. we will NOT lose images but I may need to reload the DB later. Please do not upload images at this time.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

This maintenance is now closed!

We are GOOD! We have now have the ability to run upgrade testing and planning on forum and Coppermine! I still have a quite a bit of work, but we should be able to get it all start soon.

Thank you all for your patience.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CLOSED -- Emergency Coppermine Maintenance Oct 20, 8p ET

Post by Jeff »

Thank you Jaysen!!!!! Jeff

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

Jaysen wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:24 pm This maintenance is now closed!

We are GOOD! We have now have the ability to run upgrade testing and planning on forum and Coppermine! I still have a quite a bit of work, but we should be able to get it all start soon.

Thank you all for your patience.
Dang kid, you keep doing this good I might have to start being nice to you......................Naaa what am I saying :roll: