Interested and excited about building AR15

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
anonymous

Post by anonymous »

I have enjoyed looking over the details, plans, tutorials, and all I could find about the AR15. I want to begin building soon: but have some queries -- what about the sloop rigging: cost? height of mast? Cost of sheets, and options for mast and boom materials? Is AR15 actually 140 pounds? Can I configure a seat across the boat behind daggerboard housing? Like to car-top for sailing, fishing, and etc. I have electric cartopping equipment. Ernie 8-]undefinedundefinedundefined

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jacquesmm »

All the dimensions you ask for are on the plans. The mast is 25´ high. Length of sheets etc. is on the plans. Cost will vary very much but see our epoxy kit and the plywood in the BOM.<BR>Go to our new plywood store and pick what you want or price it locally.<BR><BR>There is no daggerboard, it is a centerboard and you should not chaneg the layout, the seats anf sole are part of the structure.<BR><BR>140 lbs is our calculated weight, not an estimate.<BR>
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://boatbuildercentral.com