CS25 Flair

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
Capt H
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

CS25 Flair

Post by Capt H »

I'm very interested in building the CS25. Is there a view of the bow other than the study plans that shows the amount of flair.

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jacquesmm »

Now, that's the best way to show it.
The flare is as much as we could produce from sheet plywood without getting into cold molding.
It requires 2 or 3 slits to take that shape, the plans show where to cut the slits and how far.
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://boatbuildercentral.com

Capt H
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Capt H »

Thanks for the response. I have several more questions, 1-Are there any major concerns in regard to stability if I were to add a small tower to the boat. 2-are there any estimates on speed based on the maximum recommended HP. 3-I would like to put recessed tabs on the boat, are there any foreseable problems doing this without having to modify the hull. 4-Will there be a design of this boat with a jackshaft configuration. 5-The beam is listed as 8'6, I assume that is at the bow. What is the beam at the stern. 6-Does the kit include all wood needed to build the boat including the sole and center console
Thanks

Eric
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric »

I can answer number 5. We don't include consoles anymore because there are too many options taht people like. But, we can include the console for the cost of the wood. No additional charge for cutting ot shipping. Even a custom console, no problem.

Eric
Eric Van Nostrand
Rainbow Boat Works