Trailereable sail cruiser for six

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Trailereable sail cruiser for six

Post by Jaysen »

narfi wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:07 pm
Jaysen wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:59 pm
So the question is, how can you make it fit 6?

😁
Easy.... Stack more hammocks up between the masts and add a ladder........
Actually, I think all you would need is to use the cockpits for sleeping in addition to the 2 hammocks. I’ll have to plot it out on the living room floor.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by narfi »

Jaysen wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:50 pm
Actually, I think all you would need is to use the cockpits for sleeping in addition to the 2 hammocks. I’ll have to plot it out on the living room floor.
kids can sleep in a pile, just keep throwing another on top and they fit in the same space, not so much me, I need my space.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

narfi wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Jaysen wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:50 pm
kids can sleep in a pile, just keep throwing another on top and they fit in the same space, not so much me, I need my space.
In my case the Mrs needs her space AND my space. Hence the 2 hammocks. It’s basic survival for me.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.