Coming soon to you. FS14LS

Boats up to 15' for oars, power or sail. Please include the boat type in your question.
stickystuff
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Coming soon to you. FS14LS

Post by stickystuff »

Have a deposit and ordering kit Monday Morning. Looking forward to putting on the stickystuff again. Photos to follow as we getter on. :D :D
Capt. Ken Owens

A little saw dust, a little glue, and a lot of love, and she will float.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Coming soon to you. FS14LS

Post by Jeff »

Good stuff StickStuff!! It will be a very interesting build!! Have a nice evening!! Jeff

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Let me guess, no Nidacore for this build! :lol:

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

BB Sig, no StickyStuff has not asked about Nidacore yet!! I will keep you posted if he does!! Jeff

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Jeff,

It was a joke. I think I've read in a few places that he did not like using it. I learned about this site because of an article that was (I think) in Florida Sportsman but may have been a newspaper article.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Ok and got it!!! Jeff

stickystuff

Post by stickystuff »

:? :oops: :oops: :lol: Bad joke. LOL Its all good. TO ME NIDA CORE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG PAIN IN THE ARSE. nOT WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY. iT TAKES NOTHING TO PUNCH A HOLE IN IT. yOU CAN'T FASTEN ANYTHING SOLID IN IT . AHAAAAAAAAJUST ALLARPUND A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT FOR ME.

BB sig, Semper Fi. 1962 till 1970 Amtracks. :)
Capt. Ken Owens

Cracker Larry

Post by Cracker Larry »

I knew it was a joke :lol: Me either, I'll stick with good plywood. Hoo-Rah :D
Completed GF12 X 2, GF16, OD18, FS18, GF5, GF18, CL6
"Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made." -Robert N. Rose

stickystuff

Post by stickystuff »

An interesting ride for build kit. My fishing partner, one of them arrived at 07:20 wed. AM . Just going for the ride to go with me to pick up build kit for the SK14LS. First stop go by the post office and drop off the monthly bills payments. Next stop and fill gas tank. Next stop by the bank and get some cash and drop off last payment for credit card. Finally on the road. Head up Hwy 19 in Crystal River to Hwy 98 going East Bound. Got about 20 miles and the fog was so heavy I missed my turn. Was supposed to blend in with Hwy 301 with 98. Ended up going east on Hwy 50.Well I said we will keep going and I new I would end up on Hwy 27. Go south on 27 and ended up turning on 92 going east. Well I forgot 92 went directly through Orlando area by All the Disney traffic as well as morning rush hr. Freaking red lights every two blocks.Stop, go, stop, go. Arggggg. Make a long story short ended up in Melbourn. Not Melb australia. Totally on the easst coast of Fla. Next stop made it South to Sebastian which I had planned on anyway to visit my brother in his new retirement house. Beautiful house with a crystal clear lake loaded with fish. stayed about 30 min. said goodby and headed back down south to Vero and at Bateau head quarters. Was met with Jacques Jeff and the crew. Build package was loaded and ready for pickup. Jeff brought fork lift with plywood etc around and we loaded all in my van. Settled up on some paperwork said our goodbys and headed back West to Crystal River.Go figure. We left at 7: and got back at 7:30. !2 hr trip which should have been 10.You get some of the best service I have ever had. Great Co. to deal with. Let the Games begin! :D :D
Capt. Ken Owens

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

StickyStuff, very nice meeting you yesterday and happy to see you are back home after that long ride!! Please keep those photos coming as you have the first FS14 LS build!!! See you soon and good luck with the build!!! Jeff