P19 Builder Photos

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
DrBones
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

P19 Builder Photos

Post by DrBones »

I thought this was worth posting a thread on. Here's a P19 builder - Fargio - that has advanced quite a bit. I haven't seen anyone else building any of these new designs yet, so I took the liberty to make the thread since the images often end up in the gallery without anyone really seing or commenting on them. I hope you don't mind me being this invasive, Fargio. But here they go:

Great job Fargio! That's going to be a fine looking boat! If you read this: What did you use as a primer? I'm also amazed at how you managed to keep that grass alive under all that epoxy dust you must've generated.

And if language is an issue ...post in your mother's tongue...I'm sure we'll have someone that can translate it! Just post comments! The builder's galleries are getting to be so huge that it takes a good 30 minutes to browse through them to find that elusive image!