Eric's C21

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Eric's C21

Post by Eric1 »

Fuzz wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm Reading your symptoms and the tests needed my thought was sounds a little bit preggers to me :lol:
Hope the Docs get you fixed up. I am really enjoying your build.
Dammit Boy! That's funny!! :lol:
Thanks

Aripeka Angler
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Aripeka Angler »

Eric, it was nice talking to you the other day.
Your boat is looking great! That is a big rascal to fair!
Hope all goes well for you with your health.
Take care.
Richard
Completed boats...XF20 "Red Alert", Aripeka Angler's Strip Canoe, FS18 “Bare Bones”, GF12
Currently building...PY12 Kayak
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. - Loren Eiseley
Bare Bones build thread...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62146

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Aripeka Angler wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:49 am Eric, it was nice talking to you the other day.
Your boat is looking great! That is a big rascal to fair!
Hope all goes well for you with your health.
Take care.
Thank You Richard.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Well Guys, I started meds for ulcers yesterday and I can already feel a change for the good. Now it just feel like a kid is punching my stomach. :lol:
You're gonna love this Fuzz. The woman that did my ultra sound was pregnant!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She had a great sense of humor too. She dimmed the lights and put that warm jelly on my gut and I said, Dim lights, pretty girl,warm jelly...What could go wrong? She cut loose laughing!!! I also asked if she saw an alien trying to eat it way out? She said, "I can't diagnose but nothing is jumping out at me.
Results monday.

Then I came in and sanded about half of the side panel and I sanded the bow just to knock off the highs. Then I filled the remaining area and the bow again. I moved back and started filling the transom too.

Bow second fill.

Sanded this far..

Transom first pass, Blue line is the lower limit of the lowest surface. From there down is a relatively flat plane.

1. Fair the last side panel. Halfway there
2. Fair the transom again. Started today
3. Mount castors
4. Wash and prep for primer

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

I heard from the Doctor before I left the shop. I got the results from my ultrasound. Doctor said, my gall bladder is normal and my liver is normal. The ulcer meds are working, I'm not hurting near as badly as I was. So she thinks it's an ulcer. I have to cut citrus out of my diet for three months and take this medicine for three months. She told me if I'll listen to her and do what she asked it will go away.
Thanks again to every for the kind thoughts.

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Good to hear! My wife complains when I joke with medical people. I work in a clinic around them all day...

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Eric1 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 pm Well Guys, I started meds for ulcers yesterday and I can already feel a change for the good. Now it just feel like a kid is punching my stomach. :lol:
You're gonna love this Fuzz. The woman that did my ultra sound was pregnant!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She had a great sense of humor too. She dimmed the lights and put that warm jelly on my gut and I said, Dim lights, pretty girl,warm jelly...What could go wrong? She cut loose laughing!!!
Well you had me rolling with that one :lol:
It is good to hear it is something that can be fixed and maybe with not too much trouble.

Speaking of nurses a few years back I had my dad in the emergency room. They had him all hooked up and every 15 minutes the machine would pump up and take his blood pressure. It was normal, 130/80, pretty good for 80 something. Pretty nurse comes in to check him out and while they are chatting the machine pumps up again. She says boy you are in good shape for your age. I look at the BP numbers and just start rolling. They look at me like I am crazy when I say "happy Too" BP 150/90 pretty girls effect men of all ages :lol:

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Fuzz wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 pm
Eric1 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 pm Well Guys, I started meds for ulcers yesterday and I can already feel a change for the good. Now it just feel like a kid is punching my stomach. :lol:
She had a great sense of humor too. She dimmed the lights and put that warm jelly on my gut and I said, Dim lights, pretty girl,warm jelly...What could go wrong? She cut loose laughing!!!
Well you had me rolling with that one :lol:
It is good to hear it is something that can be fixed and maybe with not too much trouble.

Speaking of nurses a few years back I had my dad in the emergency room. They had him all hooked up and every 15 minutes the machine would pump up and take his blood pressure. It was normal, 130/80, pretty good for 80 something. Pretty nurse comes in to check him out and while they are chatting the machine pumps up again. She says boy you are in good shape for your age. I look at the BP numbers and just start rolling. They look at me like I am crazy when I say "happy Too" BP 150/90 pretty girls effect men of all ages :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aripeka Angler

Post by Aripeka Angler »

Great to hear you are on the mend :D
Richard
Completed boats...XF20 "Red Alert", Aripeka Angler's Strip Canoe, FS18 “Bare Bones”, GF12
Currently building...PY12 Kayak
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. - Loren Eiseley
Bare Bones build thread...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62146

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Aripeka Angler wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:12 pm Great to hear you are on the mend :D
Thank You Richard! I hope this mornings fishing was fun!