Eric's C21

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Eric's C21

Post by Eric1 »

Jeff wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:36 am Eric, If you are ever coming this way, I would really like to buy a set of fork lift extensions from you!! T5hose look twice as strong as those I can buy here!!! Really looking forward to your flip!! Sorry about your van!! Jeff
Thanks Jeff, You can order the extensions from U-Line. Drop ship them to my address and I can modify them here and ship them to you.
I'll just need you to take some measurements of your current lift forks.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

Eric it sounds like life is throwing you one curve ball after another :cry: Here is to hoping things go your way and you are able to make the flip soon :D I had been wondering what you were up to.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Fuzz wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:29 pm Eric it sounds like life is throwing you one curve ball after another :cry: Here is to hoping things go your way and you are able to make the flip soon :D I had been wondering what you were up to.
As of late I've been tap dancing on land mines. -_-

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Well do your best Fred Astair and we will all hope it turns your way. Seems like you are due.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Eric1 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:55 pm As of late I've been tap dancing on land mines. -_-
You owe my employer a monitor.

If it makes you feel any better, I've juggling grenades. The only positive I can offer is that it seems 50% of the time, the grenade/mine isn't live. Hang in there.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Jaysen wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:05 pm
Eric1 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:55 pm As of late I've been tap dancing on land mines. -_-
You owe my employer a monitor.

If it makes you feel any better, I've juggling grenades. The only positive I can offer is that it seems 50% of the time, the grenade/mine isn't live. Hang in there.
Thanks Buddy!

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Eric hang in there been thinking of you. Sorry to hear the land mine fields have eaught up with you.

Take care bud and take it a step at a time.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

So, I got my van back at 5:30 today. I have to take it back next week so they can finish the work on it but tomorrow I can go trout fishing in the morning and pick up my 4x4's!! :)

Bogieman
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Bogieman »

Eric1 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:19 pm So, I got my van back at 5:30 today. I have to take it back next week so they can finish the work on it but tomorrow I can go trout fishing in the morning and pick up my 4x4's!! :)
:D

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Have fun fishing :D Sounds like things might be turning your way :wink: