Eric's C21

Power Boats only. Please include the boat type in your question.
Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Eric's C21

Post by Eric1 »

glossieblack wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:13 am How goes it Eric?
Hi Glossieblack, Thanks for asking. I still don't have my boat home. I'm getting very frustrated with the dealer. Every excuse from Covid19 to 'waiting on parts" and "I forgot to order them"...Yada yada yada. :x If he wishes to be considered for the outboard he's running out of time.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

Man that would make me nuts! But it id good to hear from you either way.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Eric, Agree with Fuzz, really good to hear from you!! Do you mean he still has your trailer?? If so, that is just ridiculous!! Jeff

OrangeQuest
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by OrangeQuest »

Times two as to what Jeff and Fuzz said.

Nice to see you post Eric!
"that it isn't just an ordinary sort of boat. Sometimes it's a Boat, and sometimes it's more of an Accident. It all depends." "Depends on what?" "On whether I'm on the top of it or underneath it."
A. A. Milne

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Yes, He still has my boat and trailer. :x :x :x

cape man

Post by cape man »

If he's overwhelmed with business and work that's one thing. If he's not working, he's the only one in the boat world that isn't if your area is anything like Florida. You might mention the outboard option to see if that motivates him... 8) Even then you may want to shop around for any future work, including the outboard.
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Hi guys, The fiasco with my trailer is not over. I went to pick up my boat yesterday having been told it was ready. The winch stand was replaced and that issue has been resolved. The bunks were shimmed but they still don't match my transom. The owner of the place has been to busy to return my calls. I'm hot, Damn Hot! I'm going back today and I won't be leaving until I'm heard. If he can't correct the trailer then he can tow it back to Columbia to the Manufacturer to be corrected. Other than that he can refund my money and I'll purchase a trailer from another company.
Another issue is the transom straps I purchased from them are to short. It was noted when he came to the shop to get the trailer. You'd think from March to June he had enough time to order a longer set...Nope.
On a side note, Do prisons have internet?

cape man

Post by cape man »

I hope you get it resolved. Don't lose your temper with him. My father taught me that the guy with the cool head who spoke softly would always win when others are losing their minds and misbehaving. Be firm and direct without showing anger. Works most of the time for me... :help:
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

Sorry to hear about the troubles. That is frustrating! :(

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Sorry Eric!! I agree this has taken way too long to resolve!!! Jeff