TJ's V10

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: TJ's V10

Post by gonandkarl »

Hi Tony,
I have seen on facebook that you want to sell Your beautiful V10. Please let us know the reason. The video with You rowing near the Golden Gate Bridge is unforgettable. I must confess after having built three boats that I have not been on the water this Summer with them, because my towing car a Citroen C3 bit the dust due to old age and I did not replace it. I built myself a 3 wheel cycle trike for trips up to 20 km and anything further I rent an electric car of my municipal power supplier who has 7 vehicles parked at different places in town of which one is very close to my house. This transport turns out dirt cheap 2 Euros rent per hour and 20 cents per km. That is why I also thought about selling my boats. But I am not convinced that I really want to go through with it although old age let it be more real that I might spend next Summer again on dry land.
Greetings from Karl
All pictures of Micro Petrel AD14 and FS13 :

http://gallery.bateau2.com/index.php?cat=87433