Thinking of selling my LM18.

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
Cbuf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thinking of selling my LM18.

Post by Cbuf »

I'm thinking of selling my LM18. My wife said that if I want to build another boat I need to sell the one I have. To be honest the boat is in florida and I don't use it enough to justify having it, but it is so fun to drive and a fun to fish out of. Since I brought it down to my moms house I have only used it about 3 times per year for about 3 days each trip.

It is ready to go but....

the deck needs some minor touch up paint on some edges.
1 scratch on the side of the boat
the non skid is pretty dirty but can clan up with deck cleaner. I was thinking of sanding it off and putting it back but make it less aggressive.
cover needs a good cleaning
motor run perfect
If I was buying it to travel around an fish different spots I would probably get a new trailer. There is a trailer company on the bbc site that makes a trailer specific for the LM18.

I think I have about 18K invested + 8 month of time in it. looking to get about $15500.
Motor was $8500 its an etec 50 with maybe 75 hours but I'll check
electronics (simrad, vhf, Bluetooth stereo, trolling motor with spot lock, livewell system) 4000.
so your getting the boat and trailer for about 3000.

The boat is in Marco Island.

If your interested send me a message. link to boat below.
See my LM 18 build here.
viewtopic.php?t=64254
See my LM 18 Questions here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64299&hilit=lm18\
Finished Boat Here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65173

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Thinking of selling my LM18.

Post by Fuzz »

Just a heads up the links do not work for me.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Fuzz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:02 pm Just a heads up the links do not work for me.
Yeah… the signature links point to the old sites. They need to be updated to the new one. Not sure I can fix that safely. We shall see.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Cbuf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cbuf »

ah thanks I updated the links lets see if these are correct.
See my LM 18 build here.
viewtopic.php?t=64254
See my LM 18 Questions here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64299&hilit=lm18\
Finished Boat Here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65173

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Those work!
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.