Sb18 Coral - Hull

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
sngatlanta
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sngatlanta »

What's up Marcelo?

I’m getting back to work as you probably have seen from the post. Were did you get in the building stage while I was away.

You didn’t splash the boat and start practice runs without letting us know did you? :lol:

marcelo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by marcelo »

Hello Greg,

How are you doing?

I am travelling a lot with my job, then I did not spent much time in the boat. I got the keel laminated, but I saw as lof of comments about the measures, so I need go over those comments to understand what is happening.

I hope everything is going well with you!!!

Pretty soon I will post some progress.

All the best.

Marcelo.

sngatlanta
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sngatlanta »

Good to here from you Marcelo. I had a bit of the travel for pay thing too lately and I don’t like it at all. I use to do it all the time but about 3 years ago I swore it off. Never say never I guess. It’s just that with the economy I’ll do what ever it takes to keep the business going.

Anyway as far as the keel is concerned just check your plans and make sure the keel template measures the full size. Measuring using the heavy black line marked as "Final Keel Outline" it should be 14-5/8" x 2" or 375 mm x 50 mm. It seems most everyone else received the correct print so you more than likely have a good set of templates.

Hope you can get back to work on the boat soon.

Greg