Project TW28

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
pee wee
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Project TW28

Post by pee wee »

Ah, it looks like you're using Microsoft Edge browser, I tried with that and ran into problems, too- closest I got was "copy link", but it resulted in "your images may only be up to 2000 pixels high". Edge doesn't seem to alway give you even that option. I'm sure there's a way to do it short of "save image", after which you'd have to upload it, but I don't use that browser and can't help there. I prefer pretty much any browser to what Microsoft provides, but I'm not going to suggest you change what you're comfortable with; there's going to be a way to do what you want. Sorry.
Hank

colinhart
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by colinhart »

Thanks guys Hank you were dead right went to internet explorer and it worked like a dream.

Finally came out of hibernation and the foot has healed enough to be able to wear some old moon boots I had forgotten I had to keep the wound dry so could get on the boat.
Temporally fitted the door and windows so that I can work inside in the warm. Planning to tackle the electrics, checked the wires already laid through conduit to the bilge pumps and grey and black pumps and the ink on the labels attached to individual wires has faded and cannot be read so will have to try and trace each one.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Nice Colin, good to see you back at it!! Jeff

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Cheerio Colin! Happy you can get back to your build. :D

Knottybuoyz
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Knottybuoyz »

Nice to see you back at it Colin. The windows look great!

Keep posting!

Cheers!
Yours Aye! Rick
"It's not the boat "you built" until you've sworn at it, bled on it, sweated over it, cried beside it and then threatened to haul the POS outside and burn it!"

colinhart
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by colinhart »

Thought I would get some work done this week and it snowed for the first time in 4 years. They are calling it the beast from the east. Scotland is cut off apparently from England, it still snowing here like a blizzard. This doesn't happen in England what happened to global warming. Rick I know it a light dusting compared to what you get but England grinds to a halt with 1"of snow. and we have 6".

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Wow, this late in the year!! jEFF

OrangeQuest

Post by OrangeQuest »

colinhart wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 am Image
Thought I would get some work done this week and it snowed for the first time in 4 years. They are calling it the beast from the east. Scotland is cut off apparently from England, it still snowing here like a blizzard. This doesn't happen in England what happened to global warming. Rick I know it a light dusting compared to what you get but England grinds to a halt with 1"of snow. and we have 6".
THAT IS A LOT OF SANDING!! :lol: :lol:
Stay warm!

Corto Maltese
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Corto Maltese »

OrangeQuest wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 am
colinhart wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 am Image
THAT IS A LOT OF SANDING!! :lol: :lol:
Stay warm!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Adriatic sea is also full of "sawdust" and freezing winds..
Well... the boat work has to wait
BTW: Global warming and climate change mean the average temperature rise through turbulent weather changes. For my town: yesterday night -17C and in the summer up to unbearable +40C.

colinhart
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by colinhart »

Thanks, sorry the reference to Global Warming was my poor attempt at irony