Apollo HVLP Spray System Price reduced

Forum for the exchange of boat building tools. Not a classified section, tools only please.
Justin Pipkorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Apollo HVLP Spray System Price reduced

Post by Justin Pipkorn »

Apollo Model 800 HVLP Spray System

The Apollo Systems are highly rated. I purchased the system in 2001 and have used it only a few times. Go to hvlp.com and find more details. Parts are available through Advanced Machinery Co. and others.

I am offering the system for half of what I paid for it in 2001 or $375.00. Reduced the price to $300 Anybody interested?
The text below is from the web site:

Apollo HVLP Turbines

Apollo HVLP turbines are used for industrial and commercial finishing as well as in the quality-oriented home workshop. Today’s Apollo turbine systems meet the toughest environmental codes worldwide, and are significant for their rugged construction, cool, comfortable operation, full ventilation, and multiple filtration. It is a simple fact that Apollo systems are designed to produce cleaner, cooler air to distribute the coating, which results in an absolutely impeccable finish.

Apollo Model 800 gives professional results spraying all solvent-based materials such as: enamels, lacquers, stains, polyurethanes, most HVLP compatible waterborne coatings and more. This unit is well suited for the average shop that is not looking to spray higher viscosity coatings.

A5011 SuperSpray® Quick Release Cup Gun

Description: The Apollo 5011 SuperSpray® gun is a no-frills bleeder style spray gun that comes with a 1 quart (1 litre) cup assembly, spare parts kit, a sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube, wrench (spanner), and N/R valve.

3 Pack of Mini Cups

3 Pack of Mini Cups MINI CUPS PERFECT TO STORE VARIOUS COLORS AND STAINS Add extra cups to your Mini cup assembly to store your colors and stains without contaminating your container.
Justin Pipkorn
Vagabond+ Just Right
http://www.amateurboatbuilding.com/justright/index.htm
gallery.bateau2.com/thumbnails.php?album=1281
Otter/Lissa
gallery.bateau2.com/thumbnails.php?album=1197

Southern Gent
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Apollo HVLP Spray System Price reduced

Post by Southern Gent »

Justin, Yes, I'm interested. I sold these as a Rep. Send me a PM. Bill

masaruta4at
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Apollo HVLP Spray System Price reduced

Post by masaruta4at »

which results in an absolutely impeccable finish.