HMD 18 hamoni 2

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
hamoni
New Poster
New Poster

HMD 18 hamoni 2

Post by hamoni »

To all members interested in my progress in building a Harbour Master 18, please visit my pictures in the builders gallery.
Stored under hamoni as per Dez.10th 2013.

Have fun : Hannes

ericsil
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: HMD 18 hamoni 2

Post by ericsil »

I was just looking at those photos the other day wondering who was the man behind the scenes. Having done a P19, I can see right away that you have been quite busy in redesigning the pilothouse structure. Looks like you should have a nice little camper to run around the coast. Great looking work. Enjoy.

Brentk
New Poster
New Poster

Post by Brentk »

Well, nearly a year since the last post. How is Hamoni? I would like to extend the house a little on the standard HMD19 but I know it has to be light so may not work. Has she lived up to expectations please? Any advice welcome. Brent (Tasmania)

hamoni
New Poster
New Poster

Post by hamoni »

Hi Brent!
I put the latest pictures in my album.
The boat came out really nice. Here in Austria it rains even in summer . So we need enough space in the pilothouse to cover as we do outside under the bimini .I used the full length of a plywoodpanel for the sidewalls of the pilothouse, very little extra weight.
The slidinghatch adds to the topweight, but this boat is to be used on sheltered waters ( danube, Masuren- lakes in poland).
The weight of the boat came out as about 700kgs ( including engine, battery , 'Engel' icebox).The boat is to be easily trailered, the load including the trailer is 1000kg.
We traveled a week down the river danube ( 250km ), for what we needed about 30 liters of gas .The HONDA 10 hp is very quiet,
the props dimension is 10 X 6 1/4.

Any questions , give me a line: Hannes