Page 1 of 1

Joe's FS14

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:33 am
by Joe H
I took this FS14 build over for a friend/co-worker of mine, he actually started it several years ago as a project to spend some time with his teenage son, life has changed for him, he has since divorced, his son has gone away to college and he has sold his house and moving into a Condo, he called and told me if I wanted the boat it was mine for free if I get it out of his garage, finished it, and take him fishing, hell I’d take him fishing anyway, but he had the hull complete and the outside painted, ( I had to sand it off and re-paint) plus he had everything to finish it, all the wood for the interior, epoxy, glass, hardware, gas tank anchor, rope…………… How could I say no.

So here it is 5 months later, I wish I would have taken picture when I brought it to my house in the back of my truck but didn’t.

I’m sending him pictures today and asking him if he wants it back it’s his, if he doesn’t I will outfit it for the Grandkids with a small outboard and oars and begin teaching them all about boating in thier own boat.

Here she is, the Paradis! ( my friends last name and maybe the name of the boat, plus I thought it sounds cool!)

Joe H

Re: Joe's FS14

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:05 pm
by jacquesmm
Beautiful, great job.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:51 pm
by cali123
Good job. Your a good friend. 8)

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:35 pm
by terrulian
Great work. Nice gunnels. :D
Please keep us up to date on how everything works out, and send pictures when you launch.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 pm
by Cracker Larry
Looks awesome Joe 8)

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:34 pm
by topwater
Very nice :!: I was wondering when you where going to get around to telling us about this stealth build :wink:

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm
by Noles309
Really nice! 8)

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 pm
by willg
Very sharp! You're a good guy, Joe.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:10 pm
by wegcagle
Great job Joe. That'll be a phenomenal little boat for who ever ends up with it. Good on you to help out a friend in need 8)

Will

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:42 pm
by TomW1
Great job Joe! Will make a great boat for who ever gets it.

Tom

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm
by Joe H
Sorry for not replying earlier but I have been waiting for my friends reply after I sent him the pictures of the almost complete boat,
I received an email today from him, and he said as tempting as it is after the work I put into it he wants me to have the boat, just take him out fishing sometime.

WOOHOO!

Thanks for all the great comments, now the real fun begins, outfitting her!

Joe H

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 pm
by TomW1
Hey Joe good deal. Have fun1 8)

Tom