Skoota 24 cabin

Questions and Answers about the Woods Designs, multihulls and others.
IRON PONY
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Skoota 24 cabin

Post by IRON PONY »

This is for Richard Can the Skoota 24 be built with a cabin like the Skoota 28. With a rear open deck for fishing. The reason I ask is I've looked at many boat designs and really think a Skoota would meet all My needs. I live in Oklahoma and own a place in Louisiana. And I'm looking for a boat that is easy to trailer, and can be used on both lakes in and around Oklahoma and for some coastal cruising. I like the ability of the fold up hull to make launching simple. As it is my plan to use it in OK. for part part of the year and then transport it to LA. during the winter months. Or other places as I seen fit. The demountable hulls on the Skoota 28 seem like more than I want to deal with. I could see using it on several lakes around here for a week or two at each lake. So the fold up hulls are along the line I'm looking for. I understand that the hull box at the stern for the pivots would have to be reinforced. or maybe not. Thanks Bill

Woods Designs
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Skoota 24 cabin

Post by Woods Designs »

Glad you like the Skoota 24

Yes I always intended a aft cockpit option for fishing. I am just waiting for a customer who wants it

Richard Woods