Joe's V10

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
bateau-webmaster

Re: Joe's V10

Post by bateau-webmaster »

Joe H wrote: I still can't post pics with windows 10, I'll have to post the pic when I get to work tomorrow.
Which browser are you using? I would suggest Google Chrome, if you are not already using it.

Aripeka Angler
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Aripeka Angler »

Joe H wrote:Hey John,
April is right around the corner man, you better get to work!
If all goes according to plan I’ll be in Tampa airport on the 6th of April, visit my Mom in Zephyrhills for a day or two, drive down to St. Pete Beach to visit my older sister, there’s a big party on the beach on the 8th and 9th, on the 10th drive down to Sarasota to visit little sis, I think she might be on Anna Maria island, stay there for a day or two then back to Tampa Airport and head for home, jezzz, I might have to extend my stay, that all sounds way too busy for a vacation.

You gonna be around Richard, I may owe you a beer or two!

Joe H

Sneaking this one in Justin.
I'll be around Joe. Give me a call at 352-424-241nine.
Richard
Completed boats...XF20 "Red Alert", Aripeka Angler's Strip Canoe, FS18 “Bare Bones”, GF12
Currently building...PY12 Kayak
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. - Loren Eiseley
Bare Bones build thread...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62146

topwater

Post by topwater »

Joe if you want to stop by give me a call , six three 0 -387- 1053. Don't think i'll have my hull numbers
by then its only been 6 weeks :help:
Novi 23 finally launched !