System loging me out

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

System loging me out

Post by TomW1 »

The last 5 days the system has logged me out 3 times. I always check the box to stay logged on so that is not the problem and it is not on consecutive days.
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

bateau-webmaster

Re: System loging me out

Post by bateau-webmaster »

Not sure what the problem could be Tom. I usually have to log in most of the time myself, even when I check the remember me box. I'll look around some of the phpbb boards, and see if I can find a fix.

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jacquesmm »

It does not happen to me and I connect from 3 different computers plus my phone.
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://boatbuildercentral.com

pee wee
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by pee wee »

It hasn't been logging me out, either.

What it has been doing is making me sign in twice, but only about every third time. I'll sign in, see my user name appears in the upper right, then click "new posts" and get: "The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view new posts since your last visit."
I sign in a second time and all is good.
Hank

bateau-webmaster

Post by bateau-webmaster »

The multiple sign in, and other sign in issues, could just mean that you need to flush your cache for the site.