Sourcing gallery photo

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Sourcing gallery photo

Post by Jaysen »

Webmaster,

I'm looking for the album that this photo is from: http://gallery.bateau2.com/albums/userp ... der_up.jpg

It may just be too early, but I could not figure out the encoding sequence. Any tips would be appreciated.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sourcing gallery photo

Post by Jeff »

Jaysen, sorry but it may be tomorrow morning before Jamie see's your request!! I will ask him to review and respond first thing on Monday!! Happy holidays, Jeff

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

No big deal. That pic shows exactly what I want to build for Lil Bit and I'm hoping the photo album has more info. The user that posted it "Justin Popkorn" hasn't replied to PM/posts so I'm left with asking you guys.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

You can ignore this. I just found it!

I finally notice the boat name "Lissa" and a search for that in the gallery turned up the album!

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Good Jaysen!! Glad you found it!! Jeff