7 a.m. Crash

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 7 a.m. Crash

Post by Jeff »

TopWater, Yes, the same with me. Jamie did further mods to both the Forum software and the gallery so we will try again tomorrow!! Jeff

bateau-webmaster

Post by bateau-webmaster »

topwater wrote:Got the spinning wheel of death 715 am and could not get back on the forum until after 8 am.
Yep, I noticed the same this morning, did a little more digging and found another source of the issues. Should be all plugged up now, just waiting to see how tomorrow looks.

bateau-webmaster

Post by bateau-webmaster »

I think I finally found the root cause of the issue. It shouldn't affect most of you, the AJAX mod that allows you to see in real time who is online, etc was getting a lot of requests from about 4 connections (mostly ipads and other apple devices) to update the info, upwards of two thousand requests each for those 4 connections. Disabled that feature, and that should be that. Hopefully tomorrow we won't have any downtime.

topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by topwater »

Still having problems logging on between 7 am and 8 am . Error message says it's overloaded with connections.
Novi 23 finally launched !

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Topwater, yes, we are still having this issue. Jamie has adjusted several things but still have not been able to stop the delay between 0700-0800 each morning. Still working the issue. Jeff

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Topwater, yes, we are still having this issue. Jamie has adjusted several things but still have not been able to stop the delay between 0700-0800 each morning. Still working the issue. Jeff