Error Msg

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Dougster
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Error Msg

Post by Dougster »

I got an error message yesterday and couldn't log on. It happened again this morning but a few minutes later I tried again and now I'm on. Same thing happened about two weeks ago. Here's the message I got on the screen:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User bateauforums1360 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Dougster

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Error Msg

Post by Jeff »

Dougster, yes, this has been an on-going issue now for over a month. We are working on the problem but have yet to get it resolved. If there is anyone out there in our membership that might be able to solve this, please reach out to me or Jamie!!! Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we are working to resolve!! Jeff

BB Sig
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by BB Sig »

The 7 am crash! It happens to me around 7:12 or so...

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

BB, for some reason it has moved to about 7:40 to 7:50 as of yesterday and today. I will test again tomorrow morning. We are working the issue but have not identified the real problem!! Jeff

Dougster
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Dougster »

Ah, sorry. I didn't click to it happening in the morning at the same time or would have known it was the 7;00am thing. No problem, Just a thing.

Dougster

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Dougster, seems to have started and finished a little earlier today. Just a pain!! Jeff