No Alaska shipping on new website?

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Netpackrat
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: No Alaska shipping on new website?

Post by Netpackrat »

Fuzz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:52 pm We need to get a couple more Alaska builders so we can make a big order and have it shipped. Narfi and I did it that way and it worked like a champ cost wise.
Whenever you want to make an order let me know. It will be a while before I can realistically start another boat project, but I'd rather have to find a place to store materials for a while, than have to deal again with the local supplier I used to get the 4 sheets for my D5. They finally came through, but were kind of a customer service disaster.

I'll probably be ordering more foam than plywood though.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: No Alaska shipping on new website?

Post by Fuzz »

I am not in a rush. We need to order several hundred pounds of stuff to make it work out. We might get lucky and another Alaska builder will show up.
I went out halibut fishing today. I had to buck dead into the slop the whole way. Got me to thinking :help: 5-7 feel longer would sure ride better. I have the big brother frame kit for my Sintes. I am trying to not do something stupid but I have lost that battle before 8O