'Latest Forum Posts' Broken

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Chenier
Active Poster
Active Poster

'Latest Forum Posts' Broken

Post by Chenier »

The 'Latest Forum Posts' column on https://bateau2.com home page hasn't been working for me since I got out of the woods on Friday. Didn't work on any of my iGadgets. Just got home to my Mac and it doesn't work here either. The column is blank below the 'Latest Forum Posts' heading.

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Latest Forum Posts' Broken

Post by jacquesmm »

They are working on it. The latest forum update broke that feature.
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://boatbuildercentral.com

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Guys, we are working on it. But you can go to boatbuildercentral.com, go to the Builders Forum and click New Posts to get all of the new ones. Jeff

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Reid »

As we continue to update our websites, certain features may be disabled or lost. We apologize but in order to keep our sites current we must continue to update to the latest software. We will do our best not to lose any content or features but please feel free to reach out if you don't see something. It may be as simple as showing you a new way to access the old data.

For instance, in order to get to a list of latest Forum posts:
1. Go to the Forum home page and make sure you are logged in.
Bat home.JPG
2. Click on the "Quick Links" tab on the top, left of the screen. You will see a drop down list. Choose the option "New Posts". You can also choose "undread posts". This may give you a larger list if you have not been on the Forum in a while.
Bat new post.JPG
3. Once you click on "New Posts" you will see a list off all of the newest posts. After you have read through them, simply click "New Posts" again and it will update the list.
Bat new post 2.JPG
I hope this helps. Thank you for your patience while we continue update.

-Reid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright