Uploading photos does not work on new laptop.

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
blueflood
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Uploading photos does not work on new laptop.

Post by blueflood »

Hi Bateau,

I recently bought a new laptop but now my builders' page / my album / upload pictures link does not work at home. I have tried uploading single photos or multiple photos but I keep getting the same error message. All the settings have not been changed from my previous laptop. Help.... I want to update my build - it has been a while since.

Marc

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Uploading photos does not work on new laptop.

Post by Reid »

Hey Marc,

I am sorry you are having issues uploading photos. Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer for you. We have not changed anything with the Forum. I am also not an IT person. My best suggestion to you would be to post some additional details about your new laptop (model, software you are running, etc...). Maybe someone else on the forum can offer some suggestions.

Thank you,
Reid
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

blueflood

Re: Uploading photos does not work on new laptop.

Post by blueflood »

Sure thing Reid, thank you. I will see this evening on the error massage that comes up...

Marc