Forum issues

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Forum issues

Post by Jaysen »

Last weekend was a dreamhost patching issue that took a bit of coordination to resolve. BBC is in a unique position of having significant IT presence with a limited IT staff. Jeff has a very well thought out support plan with external suppliers but this one time it just didn’t go well.

I believe BBC has taken steps to ensure the same problem doesn’t happen again. Endusers may see similar issues but it would likely be a different cause.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

terrulian
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by terrulian »

Jaysen, you da man. 8)
Tony

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Just for the record, I didn’t fix anything. Crystal and dream host do the hard work. Im just sharing what’s between my ears just like y’all.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

Jaysen wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:51 pm Just for the record, I didn’t fix anything. Crystal and dream host do the hard work. Im just sharing what’s between my ears just like y’all.
And just when I got to thinking you were pretty handy to keep around :lol:

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Fuzz wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:33 pm
Jaysen wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:51 pm Just for the record, I didn’t fix anything. Crystal and dream host do the hard work. Im just sharing what’s between my ears just like y’all.
And just when I got to thinking you were pretty handy to keep around :lol:
Certainly not handy for catching fish or filleting halibut.